Niagara RV Rentals
P.O. Box 186
Canada, L0S 1L0
Toll Free Reservations
In and around the thunderous falls lies some of North America’s most thrilling freshwater sport fishing.
Located just 7 miles from Niagara Falls and Niagara-on-the-Lake along the Niagara Parkway at Queenston, Ontario. These affordable family vacation accommodations are at the very hub of the Niagara Peninsula. The camp boasts a quiet, rural setting in the very heart of the Niagara wine and fruit growing region.
A short walk or bike ride from the park will bring you to the Mighty Niagara River, home of spectacular vistas, awesome jet boat rides and some of the best freshwater sports fishing in North America.
Going north 7 miles on the trail will bring you to historic Niagara-on-the-Lake. This picturesque town is famous for its turn of the century buildings, horse drawn coaches, antiques, fine restaurants and the Shaw Festival Theater. Live theater at its best. There is also a fort dating back to the War of 1812 that can be visited, along with a cruise on the Niagara River aboard a restored steamboat.
Other park amenities that you will enjoy:
- Open Mid and High Season only
- HUGE swimming pool -(open high season only)
- Kids playground
- Baseball diamond
- Basketball court
- Horseshoe pitch
- Video Arcade room
- Special entertainment is scheduled most July and August weekends.
- Special children’s activities during July – August.
- Store, ATM, Snack Bar and Laundry facilities are located in the park.
- 36 mile paved Bike Trail that passes by the park.