Niagara RV Rentals
P.O. Box 186
Canada, L0S 1L0
Toll Free Reservations
In and around the thunderous falls lies some of North America’s most thrilling freshwater sport fishing.
This unit offers it’s guests a queen bed in a separate bedroom, plus a hide-a-bed sofa in the living room. A drop-down dinette makes an additional twin bed.
Features include a microwave in the kitchen and large bathroom with full tub.
- This unit is equipped with:
- Full Awning covered Deck
- Camp Fire Pit
- Picnic Table
- Air Conditioning and Heating
- 4 Burner Gas stove with oven
- Hot Water and Bathroom with Shower
- Pots, Pans, Silverware, Dishware
- Kettle, Coffee Maker and Toaster
You will also want to request a Gas Bar-B-Que for those Tasty Vacation Cookouts. (optional)
Colour TV also available
- Rentals may start and finish on any day needed, depending on availability only. There is a 2 day minimum stay required. 3-day minimum stay on holiday weekends.
- Take possession between 2 PM and 4 PM. on your arrival day.
- Departure is before 11:00 A.M. on the last day of your stay.
- Bedding, Towels, Soaps, Paper Products and Lawn Chairs are not supplied.
- Bedding, Pillows and towels can be supplied if requested. $10.00 per person, per stay.
- All prices include up to 2 Adults and 2 children under the age of 15 years.
- Additional persons over the age of 5, staying in the trailer are $20.00 per day additional.
- A credit card number is required to book a unit and a $100. deposit is taken. This is not part of the total rental charge. It is returned when the unit, contents and site are left in the same good, clean condition in which they were found.
- Color TV’s are available as an option at $8. per day, to a maximum of $40. per stay.
- Outside Gas Bar- B- Que’s are available at $20. per “length of your stay.”
- No Pets Please.
- No Smoking inside the units.